By using the website www.redbullbedroomjam.ie (the Website) and registering with Red Bull Bedroom Jam (the Competition), you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
- This Policy addresses how Red Bull treats personal information that it collects and receives via the Website. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Red Bull does not own or control or to people that Red Bull does not employ or manage. In addition, most Red Bull partners have their own privacy statements which can be viewed on their websites.
- When individuals register to either participate in the Competition or upload comments on the Website they warrant that they are either over the age of 18 or have obtained consent from a parent or legal guardian to participate in the Competition and/or register with the Website.
- If a parent or legal guardian believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to Red Bull without permission, he or she can contact us via the e-mail address detailed at paragraph 28 below and following verification procedures Red Bull will promptly delete the information upon learning that the parent or guardian is unhappy about their child’s participation. Red Bull believes that parents or guardians should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment.
- This Website is a general audience site and is not directed to children under the age of 13.
Red Bull will require that a parent or legal guardian be present at all time should their child be selected to participate in the Competition.
- When you register with the Website we will collect and process personal information about you. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, entering the Competition, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. The types of information collected on these pages are: your name, your address, your post code, your e-mail address, your birth date, gender, occupation, and personal interests.
We will also keep details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access. We may also ask you for further information during the Competition and when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of Red Bull correspondence with you.
Red Bull may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Red Bull uses this information for the following general purposes: to administer and manage the Competition, to improve our services, to contact you in connection with the Competition, to conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or the secure servers of our third party contractors. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We use information held about you and you give us permission to use your information in the following ways:
For any purpose in connection with our administering the Competition.
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website and services, when you choose to do so.
To notify you about changes to the Competition and to our services.
- Red Bull does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
a. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
b. We provide your information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Red Bull under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Red Bull communicate with you about Red Bull Bedroom Jam, the Competition and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We will also transfer your information if Red Bull is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, Red Bull Bedroom Jam will notify you before information about you is transferred.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 to protect personal information about you.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- You can edit your Red Bull Bedroom Jam Registration Information, at any time.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Competition, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Red Bull Bedroom Jam newsletter, that are considered part of your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised at any time. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
- Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.